TPEX is responsible for managing and monitoring complex building management systems of modern, smart buildings. We were founded in 2010 and located in Amsterdam on the Zuidas.
We work with Planon ticket system for 160+ (office) buildings in the Netherlands. These send tickets with requests for, for example, paintwork, electrical work, relocations and specialist services. For this we are looking for a Control Room Operator.
We work with a small team from the central Operations Control Center (OCC) from which we have an overview of all buildings. From this OCC we manage various parties for maintenance, facility questions and malfunctions, for example (alarm) reports 24/7 by means of an advanced ticket system.
In this position you are responsible for requesting sufficient information so that you can inform and manage the different (maintenance) parties.
You are in contact with the people who create the tickets, these are mainly center managers and receptionists at office buildings.
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for the expansion of our team for the Operations Control Room.
You will do this:
- You follow up on incoming reports and request additional information and data;
- You take care of the registration and administration of disruptions;
- You assess tickets on urgency and estimate the time it will take to resolve;
- You transfer notifications to the correct (maintenance) parties with relevant information;
- You monitor a timely response for tickets and you have contact with the customer about this;
- You ensure a continuous improvement of the quality of our services by taking initiative on any (internal) problems.
- Preferably college educated (MBO) and have experience in a service role;
- Communicative, both in communication to the customer and team and to our partners;
- You are a real team player and always want to help your colleagues with difficult situations or extreme peaks in tickets;
- Independent and you are good at setting priorities;
- Can handle stress well and can switch quickly, even in the event of calamities and failure of important systems, such as the fire alarm system;
- Flexible and willing to run consignment shifts in evenings and weekends;
- Keeping a clear overview between several parties at the same time.
- Competitive salary
- Working in a compact organization with a lot of growth opportunities
- A close team with great colleagues
- Possibility to further develop yourself
- Fixed travel costs reimbursement
- Pension scheme
- Sports Subscription Contribution
If you would like to have more information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our organization on www.tpex.com.
No acquisition in response to this vacancy.