TPEX was founded in 2010 and is located in Amsterdam. We manage and monitor complex building management systems for modern, smart buildings. Examples of this are the burglary detection, fire detection and CCTV systems, but also the entire technical infrastructure of the building.
As a PowerBI Developer you work with the team on the further innovation of our services in the field of smart and sustainable buildings. You develop and help build new dashboards, creating new insights and value for our customers and for our organization. We are continuously working on finding new solutions to meet the increasing and complex information needs of our customers.
You are proficient in PowerBI and would like to learn more. The fact that you are interested is more important than that you can already do it perfectly.
Your activities would mainly consist of:
• Helping to map out wishes and information needs.
• Helping design and developing new dashboards.
• Collaborating with developers and providing input.
• Helping develop reports.
• Assisting in converting data into reports.
• Automating the data flows as much as possible.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PROFILE
This position requires:
• Interest in PowerBI and at least 6 months of experience.
• Good command of the English language, spoken and written (Dutch would be a helpful).
• Works in a structured, precise, and consistent manner.
• Independent and good at prioritizing.
• Showing initiative within the work and tasks.
• You are a real team player and you always want to help your colleagues in difficult situations.
• You are honest, sincere, to the point and have a positive attitude.
We are looking for these qualities:
• Driven and motivated, works and actively contributes to improvements in the organization.
• Interest in and experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Power BI Premium, Power Apps and SQL Server.
• Experience with Agile working methods.
• Interest in and experience with Microsoft BI stack (including Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Datawarehouse architecture and data models).
• Knowledge of Phyton and application management.
• You are willing to develop and learn.
• Communicative, can convey information comprehensibly internally but also with partners.
You will work for a successful and fast-growing company, TPEX is developing quickly and continues to innovate. You can also expect:
• Competitive salary
• Contract with TPEX (first temporary for 7 months with 1 month probationary period, then possibilities for a permanent contract can be discussed with a good assessment).
• Compact organization with a lot of growth, many direct lines of communication.
• A close-knit team with very nice colleagues.
• Possibility to develop yourself further.
• Own company terms, collective labor agreements.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses based on an NS subscription.
Apply by sending your letter of application with CV stating application Power BI Developer in the subject line. If you want more information, you can reach HR by email. More information about our organization can be found at www.tpex.com.
NB. No acquisition in response to this vacancy.