Would you like to work at a Scale Up in the Building Intelligence Industry?
As a Handyman at TPEX you work on tickets relating to building maintenance and specialty services. This entails many different tasks, examples of this are paintwork, assembly, floor and wall maintenance, electric work, maintenance of (water) pipes and commissioning of (office) spaces.
The right candidate for TPEX is experienced in independently, setting up, performing and checking of these various activities. Clear communication, knowledge of maintenance work and a high degree of independence is a requirement.
The large cities in the Netherlands are the area where most clients are located and where most of the work will take place. There are also locations in other provinces, flexibility with regard to travel distances is important.
You will do:
- Maintenance jobs.
- Contact with internal and external parties, such as the receptionists at the centers but also with suppliers.
- Planning of work in progress.
- Supporting the operations team.
- Professional and service oriented.
- Can handle stress well and good at setting priorities.
- Handy with a ‘can-do-mentality’.
- Competitive salary
- Compact organization with a lot of growth opportunities.
- A close-knit team with great colleagues.
- Opportunity to develop yourself further.
- Fixed travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Contribution to sports subscription.
If you would like to have more information, you can send an email to email@example.com. You can find more information about our organization on www.tpex.com.
No acquisition in response to this vacancy.